|Salary||$58,000 - $60,000 + Additional Benefits|
Acre are looking for a sustainability research professional, for this innovative Associate of Engagement role.
You'll need knowledge of environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues and how they can be best managed from an investor's perspective, as well as experience working in a research and support capacity.
This is a key position for one of the world's leading investment management groups. The successful candidate will play a significant role in supporting Senior Engagers in the development and delivery of their company engagement strategy for North America.
- Support senior engagement professionals with research on ESG issues, overall client engagement, drafting client correspondence and reports, and public policy work.
- Execute pro-active votes on proxy voting platform in line with clients' policies.
- Carry out relevant company research to support delivery of client screening services.
- Provide support to senior engagers on ESG integration work with investment teams
- Provide support on an ad-hoc basis for special projects
- Relevant bachelor's degree, with a demonstrated interest/experience in ES issues and themes (e.g. human rights, diversity, climate change) is required. An advanced degree is an advantage (e.g. ACCA, MBA, CFA or similar).
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience working in related or relevant field is preferred (e.g. corporate governance, fund management, corporate law, strategy consulting).
- Fluency in English is required.