As a member of the Supply Chain leadership team, you will work with and report directly to the Group Director, Supply Chain as a key partner to the organisation.
You will leverage Sky's heritage of innovation, access to the entertainment community, and their advancement in technologies to review and deliver disruptive systems, materials and leadership across the value chain; spanning from responsible supply chain processes and compliance programs, circular manufacturing through to engaging partners and investors to advocate for more sustainable products and services.
You will be responsible for:
Leadership & Strategy
- Overseeing and setting Sky's overarching sustainable supply chain and compliance strategy, frameworks and policies, which will be deployed through the organisations operations and value chain
- Evaluate the compliance requirements of the increasingly complex and diverse portfolio of products
- Assessing the current state, performance, and priorities of the supply chain across three pillars:
- Resource Efficiency
- Human Rights
- Working closely with key stakeholders and executive management across key business units (including Technology, Product, Procurement, Legal, Corporate Affairs and Bigger Picture) as well as the key industry bodies and vendors in Sky's product supply chain
- Engaging with and joining industry bodies to shape and influence standards definition and public policy in areas of product compliance and supply chain sustainability
- Halving the carbon footprint of Sky's product supply chain by 2030
- Re-framing key commercial and technical partnerships for a sustainable future, around subjects such as materials, packaging, life cycle analysis, waste, traceability, and carbon; all across Scope 1, 2 and 3
- Increasing Sky's engagement with suppliers on climate change through the CDP Supply Chain programme
- Demonstrable experience of leading sustainable supply chain strategy and compliance across a global matrix organisation
- Robust understanding of the factors and challenges across the sustainability and ESG agenda
- Strategically minded; anticipating future trends and opportunities for sustainability impact, engagement, and communication, with a proven capacity to translate information and big ideas into actionable plans
- Ideally strong experience in fast-moving consumer electronics and/or goods and/or retail or a similar category, which illustrates the specific challenges and opportunities for Sky's products and services
For more information, please apply.