Acre is proud to partner with a leading financial services data provider in an effort to identify a Marketing Director who will oversee the development, strategy, and deployment of all marketing programs driving that will drive engagement and brand awareness to the firm's ESG Product Suite.
In this role, the successful candidate will bring proven experience driving multiple, high-profile marketing projects at the same time as well as experience working closely with multiple, cross-functional teams which will include (but not limited to) marketing, product and sales teams. The opportunity will require a strong attention to detail, creativity, and effective project management skills in order to create marketing programs that will engage with the firm's target audience as well as enhance their path to conversion.
- Developing and in-depth knowledge of product offerings in order to create effective product messaging and positioning that resonates with the firm's target buyer persona & target user persona.
- Ensure alignment amongst Product, Sales and Marketing teams to ensure campaign success
- Lead on the marketing component of new product launches
- Work collaboratively with teams within other parts of the business in order to maximize the impact of ESG marketing efforts across the entire business.
- Develop a robust marketing plan including key activities and budgets that will support the conversion of new customers.
- Assess and provide reporting on the effectiveness of marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, reporting back to the heads of marketing, product and sales.
- Develop internal tools (like sales cheat sheets) and external collateral (brochures, videos, infographics, and blog posts)
- Work closely with sales to gather feedback on Marketing Qualified Leads to inform programs.
- Develop program that would continuously enhance the opportunity readiness of leads
- 7-10 years of marketing experience in Financial Services; strong preference in candidates with Sustainable Finance backgrounds
- Extensive program management, administration, and organizational skills
- Proven experience in successful lead generation campaigns for new product launches
- Deep experience with marketing automation, marketing analytics, strong writing skills
- Awareness of ESG and Responsible Investment trends, analysis, and best practices