|Salary||£Competitive Salary + Benefits|
Product Manager, Head of ESG Products - Data Provider
We are working with a global data provider to source a senior individual to develop a best in class ESG product offering focused on the alternative investment market. The firm serves over 100,000 professionals and have offices around the world including, London, New York, San Francisco and Hong Kong. This position will be responsible for the global development of the firm's ESG product offering, managing an interdisciplinary team.
- Develop the vision and strategy for the ESG product line.
- Manage 2 product managers focused on the product line and lead a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, and UX designers to define and execute on the ESG product roadmap and go-to-market strategy.
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success teams to act as the voice of the customer by turning feedback into business requirements and product features.
- Provide frequent communication to the product and company leadership on development progress, escalating any issues that could impact the budget, timeline, or strategic vision.
- Substantial end-to-end product development and execution experience as a product owner/product manager in the financial services, financial data and analytics industry. Alternative asset and private capital industry experience is ideal but not required.
- Strong knowledge of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors.
- Exceptional communication skills to inspire product teams, and influence both technical and non-technical audiences, both in writing and verbally.
This is a key leadership role in one of the world's leading providers of data & analytics, for alternative assets professionals to build out a cutting edge 'material ESG' insights product and subsequent team that can deliver the next generation of investment opportunities to their global client base. If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to hear more, please get in touch today.