An award-winning Asset Management Firm seeks an experienced analyst to join their investment team based in London. To be focused on their Social Impact fund which looks to improve the lives of communities in the UK, by looking at Education, Renewable Energy, Social Housing, Forestry etc.
- Deal Sourcing, origination
- Construction of financial models, credit analysis/valuation
- Initial transaction docs
- Due diligence
- Presentation of investments investment committee
- Active management of investments
You will have:
- Previous experience within ESG and credit markets
- Strong product knowledge of Alternative Investments, specifically Impact (experience in Public Markets e.g. Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives, etc. a plus)
This is an incredible opportunity to join a credible and high performing team and company while investing with Impact. If you're looking to make a move and feel this is a good fit, please click and apply.