Acre are working with an organisation whose mission is to build a global network of investors, focused and engaged on the risks linked to intensive animal production within the broader food system. Through cutting-edge research they are helping investors to identify and prioritise key factors that can influence their investment decision-making and active stewardship processes, building a more sustainable global food system.
The organisation is now looking for a Communications Executive as their impact in this space is growing. In this newly created role, reporting to the Executive Director, you'll lead the organisations outward facing engagement, as well as working closely with external agencies to ensure the high-profile network is engaged with valuable, trusted information.
- Contributing engaging content for an investor and corporate audience, including blogs and articles
- Managing the social media output, developing an engaging style incorporating infographics and call backs to key products and research
- Managing web design projects by working with third-party agencies to produce engaging and appealing online content as well as driving SEO performance
- Monitoring global media for articles of interest and developing appropriate responses and thought pieces
- Monitoring and managing outbound communications through the key channels to maximise engagement and brand presence
- Planning and managing events, creating content for presentations and
This is a rare opportunity to contribute to the deepening of responsible investment in the agriculture, banking and finance sector, whilst also contributing to positive impact across global industries on material ESG and sustainability topics.
- 2-3 years' experience of working in corporate communications, in the financial services or sustainability industry
- Good understanding of environmental, social and governance issues
- Writing and editing content for different audiences, including technical publications, social media and senior stakeholders
- An eye for detail - both to ensure that work is of a high quality and that projects are planned and delivered on time
- An appetite to champion new thinking and new creative routes within communications
- A strong team player who is self-motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively
In this role you'll take an active role in influencing investors and companies to drive change in the global food system, taking the lead role developing and driving integrated multi-channel global communications strategies.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, please apply today.