|Location||City of London, London|
Acre is a purpose-led business that specialises in social and environmental impact-led recruitment. With offices in London, New York and Amsterdam, we have partnered with the world's most forward-thinking companies for almost two decades, working with the brightest minds. In doing so, we have helped to catalyze solutions for the world's greatest societal and environmental challenges.
Due to organic growth, we are seeking a Consultant to join our UK Sustainability & CSR Team. Based in London, we are a collegiate team of experienced recruiters spanning the entire sustainability value chain, from board room to field. We work with ExCo, Corporate Affairs, Finance, Marketing, Sustainability and HR in order to deliver expertise right across the agenda. Our team is part of what makes us exceptional; all its members have progressed in their roles and responsibilities since joining the business.
This individual will support Acres' mid-level sustainability recruitment offering; confident in responding to predominantly inbound opportunities across major brand names and some of our most established accounts.
You will be:
- Motivated by the opportunity to gain insight into how the biggest brands and companies are delivering on our big challenges around social and environmental issues
- Able to deliver quickly against multiple briefs; a confident project manager with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Open, friendly and be motivated by the opportunity to learn from and become a part of an intelligent team that are highly motivated by enabling responsible and sustainable business
You will have:
- Previous professional experience gained from working within a consultative, entrepreneurial environment and will have comfortably delivered against targets and to deadlines
- Proven commercial acumen; able to understand the commercial imperatives of corporate clients yet have a deep passion for sustainable and ethical business
- A passion for people; understanding their motivations and facilitating opportunities to bring to life a match between good people and good jobs
What you will gain in return is
- A reputation and brand that unlocks opportunities quickly
- A collegiate, accomplished and highly collaborative team
- Clear training and development path and opportunities to progress, potentially globally
- Highly supportive and experienced management
- An existing portfolio of clients and the opportunity to deliver from day one
- excellent remuneration and benefits, including the opportunity to join an employee ownership scheme
- A new workspace in central London with breakfasts on Mondays, evening drinks and complimentary events
- Flexibility, trust and an investment in your well being & future
- The opportunity to take part in an excellent employee-led volunteering scheme and charitable foundation
If you have the necessary experience and feel that sustainable, values-driven relationship-building could be an interesting path for you at this stage of your career, please contact for more information.