|Salary||Up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits|
Acre is delighted to be working with one of the UK's best-recognised construction and development firms to identify an Environmental Manager. The successful candidate will be directly involved in the delivery of multiple large-scale construction projects across London and the South East. Reporting into the Group Head of Environment, the Environmental Manager will join a team establishing effective environmental processes and systems, and driving forward environmental and sustainability performance across a variety of landmark projects.
Key responsibilities include:
* Advising and acting upon current and future environmental legislation relevant to business activities
* Managing and maintaining the environmental aspect of the group management systems
* Providing specialist environmental support for group bid and tender submissions
* Managing the collation of KPIs and performance data to demonstrate compliance to stakeholders
* Providing representation at relevant industry wide forums
* Providing environmental and sustainability input for the organisation's annual report
* Providing detailed support and guidance in the planning stages of new projects
This position is best suited to an ambitious and enthusiastic environmental professional with experience in the construction, civils, property or facilities management sectors. The successful person will also be driven, with a passion for environmental matters and an eagerness to learn and develop.
They will also have:
* Degree or post graduate qualification in environment or sustainability discipline
* Experience within construction, civils, property or FM sectors
* Ability to drive change and influence upwards
* Membership of Environmental Association such as IEMA
This exciting new role will give an individual the opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges. If you are interested then please don't hesitate to apply.