|Salary||$Competitive + Benefits|
Acre are looking for an experienced sustainability, risk or human capital development expert, with a track record of driving strategy and change at an executive and board level for this innovative Corporate Stewardship and Engagement role.
You'll need a strong strong track record of catalyzing change within organizations, and expertise or significant interest in environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues and how they can be best managed from an investor's perspective.
This is a key position for one of the world's leading investment management groups. The successful candidate will play a significant role in the development and delivery of their company engagement strategy for North America.
- Lead the development and delivery of engagement strategy across allocated countries or regions as well as globally across a number of relevant ESG themes.
- Act as a catalyst for positive change in relation to key ESG themes (e.g Climate Action, Cyber/privacy rights, Future of Work, Diversity & Inclusion etc.) in specific companies, industrial sectors and/or geographies
- Lead corporate engagement through the development of a regular dialogue and meetings at Board and Executive Committee level at allocated companies.
- Developing and maintaining a considerable internal and external profile, being responsible for representing the business at conferences and events as well as helping to build best practices in stewardship across the firm.
- Working with the team to drive continual innovation across the investment management industry in relation to sustainable investing through active ownership.
- Strong knowledge on ESG issues and how they can be managed within a stewardship context, familiarity with climate change, and cyber privacy rights is particularly coveted.
- Extensive experience driving change & strategy with Senior and C-level stakeholders is required.
- Superior communication and stakeholder engagement skills s required.