A well-known Sustainable Investment fund is looking for an ESG Research Analyst to join their team in London. Eighty percent of this role will be focusing on the fund's ESG offering; researching complex ESG issues at investee companies and into the wide market responsible investment trends, regulations and ESG issues. The other twenty percent offers the experience of looking at opportunities like Impact Investment and to support in the assessment of listed equity managers vs the Responsible Investment Framework.
- A degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative research skills.
- Able to grasp and analyse complex issues on a wide range of subject matters.
- Clear and persuasive written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, sound judgment, and tact.
- Knowledge/experience of conducting ESG or ethical investment research and analysis at an asset manager or asset owner or demonstrated ability to research and analyse ESG and/or ethical investment and/ or corporate sustainability issues in a professional environment.
- Experienced MS Office user, proficient in Excel and the use of web-based service provider platforms
If you feel your profile fits with these requirements and you're looking to build on your existing ESG or Sustainable Finance experience within a successful fund, please click and apply.