|Salary||£Competitive + Benefits|
Acre is delighted to be supporting a global agri-commodities trader and sustainable supply chain management company in their search for a Grants Manager; to drive funding opportunities for social and environmental programmes across their 35 origin countries.
Reporting to the Senior Global Sustainability Manager, you will apply your knowledge of fundraising to research and write proposals to reach income goals, allowing the organisation's impactful community level projects to thrive.
- Writing grant proposals in a timely and effective manner, ensuring high levels of quality
- Supporting the Senior Global Sustainability Manager in the execution of the development strategy
- Assisting in the development of innovative sustainability concepts/models, identifying solutions to potential challenges
- Researching and prospecting group-level grant funding opportunities
- Supporting in the compilation of sustainability related management reports
You will collaborate with team members across a variety of functions and geographies, assisting with fundraising projects which deliver true impact for local communities and the environments they live within.
- Proven successful experience as a grant writer or similar role within an NGO or commercial entity
- Good knowledge and a passion for the agriculture/commodities sector
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage and inspire across different geographical/cultural nuances
This is an exciting opportunity for a successful fundraiser from the non-profit world to transfer experience and learnings to a commercial entity, and get closer to the action and impact generated by projects.