|Salary||£Competitive + Benefits|
The Swire Group is a multinational, multi-disciplined commercial group with principal operations in the Asia Pacific region, priding itself on being forward-looking and setting standards for operational excellence wherever they do business - qualities that have guided operations for 200 years.
Acre are pleased to support Swire Group in hiring a new Group Sustainable Business Manager, initially for a maternity cover of 12 months, but with the opportunity for this to be extended. Swire's Sustainable Development Office (SDO), supports the sustainability agenda of their publicly listed conglomerate, Swire Pacific Ltd. and companies within parent company John Swire & Sons Ltd, Headquartered in London (Finlays, Cathay Pacific, Coca-Cola Bottling, Argent Energy and Swire Properties.)
Sustainable development is a strategic imperative for Swire's businesses, and part of their overall approach to building long-term value for shareholders. Acre are supporting Swire, in finding talent to support the group's transition to the integration of sustainability.
- Supporting senior management in both parts of the Group to execute policies and programmes that drive commitment to sustainable development
- Supporting the implementation of the Group Sustainable Development strategy, SwireTHRIVE
- Playing a key role in successful utilisation of sustainable development funds which offer central financial support to business innovation and projects delivery on sustainability matters
- Engaging and supporting the Group's operating units spanning a wide range of sectors
Reporting to the Group Head of Sustainable Business, you will have the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of sustainability topics, and sectors with which these topics intersect.
- Strong relevant experience in working on sustainable development issues
- Experience in working within developing countries and/or emerging markets
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- High emotional intelligence and capacity to engage and inspire a wide variety of stakeholders
If you are interested in joining a global organisation with strong commitment to sustainable development and huge scope for impact, please register your interest by applying below.