|Salary||Up to £150,000 + Excellent Benefits|
Acre has been engaged by a dynamic and technology-focused construction and development business to identify a Head of Health & Safety for the UK & Europe. This organisation provides high quality construction solutions to some of the world's most interesting and influential businesses and institutions.
This role would suit someone who is a strategic thinker, possesses excellent business partnering skills and has an excellent reputation within either the construction, technology, infrastructure, renewables or petrochemical industries, with a global or European remit.
* Work closely with the COO to devise and deliver the divisional Health & Safety policy and strategy across the UK and Europe
* Coach and develop a team of senior H&S professionals across a number of major developments in the UK and mainland Europe
* Influence and empower a team of H&S professionals as well as senior Directors to shape and implement robust plans that drive business performance and create an excellent culture
* Provide high-quality and innovative health & safety support with a focus on bringing new approaches and technology into the construction sector
* Ensure that the operational business is empowered to properly implement the organisation's growth plans and sustainable culture change
* Be accountable for holding relevant stakeholders responsible for delivering the policy and strategy in relation to health & safety
* Embrace a progressive approach to health & safety and be willing to challenge the status quo and apply creative thinking to create improved solutions
* Experience in a H&S Leadership position, preferably within a large, complex business
* Knowledge of the construction, technology, engineering, renewables or petrochemical sectors
* Experience coaching and developing a team of experienced H&S professionals
* Global or European remit in a previous position, overseeing range of complex and geographically spread sites
* Ability to engage and influence at board-level
* Experience in implementing change management programmes regarding H&S
This is a brand-new position with one of the UK's best-known construction organisations, and an opportunity to affect real change at a global level. If you are interested in a confidential discussion, then please don't hesitate to apply.