Acre has been engaged by one of the world's leading property development and investment companies to identify an interim Health & Safety Manager to join their industry-leading team on a 12 month contract maternity cover. In this high profile, London centric post, you will provide comprehensive support and advice to internal and external stakeholders across their London developments, operations and retail divisions.
- Assist the Group Head of Health, Safety and Security as a point of contact for all proactive and reactive Health, Safety and Security matters within the London operations
- Carry out inspections and audits in line with company programmes and produce concise reports of the findings
- Undertake Health, Safety and Security project work, effectively plan the scope of works, identify key stakeholders and develop plans to facilitate the successful delivery
- Build cross functional working arrangements and relationships across the group functions
- Maintain, advise and undertake all aspects of risk assessment in accordance with company policies, contractual arrangements and statutory requirements
The successful candidate will need to be an excellent communicator who is able to engage and influence others. You should also be very well organised and have strong leadership skills.
The successful individual will also have:
- Experience in Health and Safety Operations across multiple occupancy sites
- 45001 experience, knowledge on this or at least strong knowledge on 18001.
- NEBOSH General Certificate, as well as a NEBOSH fire and Construction certificate
- Strong contractor management experience and knowledge of CDM
- Experience in Property Management and the management of Asbestos
- Strong communication and presentation skills are essential.
This is an urgent position, ideally candidates will need to be able to start a position by February 2020. If of interest, please apply for the role and any questions, contact Elliot Fisher on 0207 400 5598 .