Are you an ambitious and commercially minded sales professional looking to take your next step into a leading player in strategic climate consulting? Acre is working with Schneider Electric to strengthen their Energy & Sustainability Services (ESS) team. ESS is at the forefront of the development and delivery of strategic solutions to address climate action, sustainability consulting, data and resource management, renewable energy procurement and supply chain decolonisation.
To further develop Schneider's s client base in Sweden, they have created a new role within their ESS team, to spearhead this engagement. The Climate Sales Manager will be a part of the International Sales Team, which is the one of the fastest-growing, innovative and dynamic teams within the Schneider Electric Group.
Your key responsibilities in this role are to:
Develop business to generate business leads and develop opportunities within the German region, with a focus on large multinational organisations.
Understand customer needs in relation to Schneider's global services and software portfolio, and leverage this awareness to articulate appropriate solutions that address clients' needs and enhance customers' experience with Schneider.
- Become a key contributor to support Schneider's clients to understand and address the needs of the EMEA market and develop a market-leading position.
- Collaborate with multiple sales teams, delivery teams, and multi-national marketing teams tocreate and execute customer solutions.
Who you are:
- You have a track record in consultative selling.
- Highly motivated and result-oriented.
- You are able to both expand business with existing clients and generate business with new clients.
- You are knowledgeable in the field of climate solutions or closely related subject areas.
- You have excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- You are self-driven, honest, curious and highly motivated to succeed.
- You are fluent in Swedish (Mandatory) and English.
Acre is supporting Schneider Electric in the hiring process for this role. Only applications through our website will be accepted. Should you have any questions about the role, you can contact Peter Vos at , the acting research consultant for this position.