|Salary||£50,000 - £55,000|
Acre are proud to be partnering with a world leading manufacturer to recruit a Plant Environment, Health and Safety Manager for their manufacturing facility in Alloa.
As the Plant Environment, Health & Safety Manager you will drive Environmental Health & Safety performance on site, ensuring a positive and effective EHS culture is promoted and developed, helping the site to achieve best in class performance.
It will also be your responsibility to help identify areas the facility can improve, define and develop key behaviours and competencies to ensure best in class Environment, Health & Safety within the facility.
In addition, you will be responsible for the following:
* Leading the EH&S culture by setting examples of positive health and safety processes and behaviours;
* Advise the facility of their legal obligations and support EHS functions across the site;
* Ensure effective relationships with Facility Managers to provide support and guidance on Health & Safety issues.
* Manage EHS & Property compliance, develop, implement, manage and support improvement within the facility.
* Identify and implement programmes to improve performance;
* You will be the Health and Safety expert for any incident investigations, ensuring that all issues are reported, implementing & monitoring corrective actions.
* Offer guidance as well as technical and regulatory Health & Safety and Property knowledge to all staff within the facility.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and tenacious individual who has implemented or improved safety cultures within a busy and heavy manufacturing environment. You must be able to give examples of these improvements at interview.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following:
* You will currently be in a Environment, Health and Safety Supervisor or Manager position with at least 5 years minimum experience;
* Passionate about Safety and leading positive cultures in a manufacturing environment;
* Experience ISO 45001/50001 implementation or management
* You will have worked within or currently in a high-risk manufacturing environment
* You must have strong communication skills and have led EHS teams in the past.
* COMAH experience would be an advantage
If you are an existing Environment, Health & Safety Supervisor or Manager looking for an exciting opportunity to work for one of the leading manufacturers in their field, please don't hesitate to apply.
Interviews are happening ASAP, so don't waste any time in applying.