At Acre, we're driven to make an impact. We want brighter futures for all - our clients, our candidates, society and the environment. We want a world that's safe, ethical, inclusive, and sustainable. From time to time, people hear that and say, "That sounds like a nice ambition." But what we do and what we stand for is more than nice, it's urgent and it's important.
Sustainability and climate change are the biggest challenges the global community has faced. The planet urgently needs us to change our ways and heightened governmental and consumer pressure means that businesses need to make big changes as well. So, more and more, organisations require sustainability-minded employees, for every role, in each department and skill set.
At Acre, we live our ambitions by specialising in finding those people - individuals who will go on to empower their organisations to meet net zero, cut carbon emissions, finance essential infrastructure projects and create the innovative technologies required to build a brighter future for us all.
We believe that creative solutions are needed and that through our research, connections and understanding of the ever-evolving sustainability space, we can create impact and help other organisations to do the same.
As the leading global recruitment business operating in the sustainability and climate change sectors, Acre has experienced a huge increase in demand for our services as more and more businesses appoint sustainability movers and shakers. To help us deliver on these assignments and provide high-quality market intelligence to our clients, we are seeking to appoint a Senior Research Consultant within our London office.
As a Senior Research Consultant, you will love finding solutions, creatively tackling challenges and collaborating with senior colleagues to deliver projects. You will:
- Conduct and deliver thorough market research, developing creative search strategies and gleaning information that can inform your approach and that of our clients
- Engage with candidates, building relationships and identifying those who are not only a good fit for new opportunities but will strive to have an impact into the organisation they join
- Take an active role in client meetings, providing insight from your research and asking the right questions of clients to help you find solutions
- Pro-actively project manage the search and selection process
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A strong research and project management background
- Ability to think outside of the box and the desire to explore, ask questions and find solutions
- Attention to detail and a results-driven approach
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for working with people, understanding their motivations, behaviours and facilitating opportunities to bring to life a match between good people and good jobs
Whilst prior experience of working in recruitment would be valuable and if you have a research degree or training, this would be greatly valued but is not essential.
At Acre, we're committed not only to the long-term success of the business but also of our team. We offer considerable support for your personal and professional growth, as well as the opportunity to work for an ethical and sustainable company that is at the forefront of the sustainability marketplace.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to bring together your background in high-quality research with your passion for sustainability, we'd love to have a chat. Apply directly below or get in touch with Emily Goetsch, Head of Research UK at firstname.lastname@example.org for a chat.