Up to £60,000 + benefits
LondonPosted 2 weeks ago
A leading luxury retail organisation has engaged Acre to find an interim Environment Manager on a fixed term/contract basis to assist in achieving their 2019/2020 sustainability targets. We have been tasked with identifying a highly motivated and enthusiastic Environmental professional to work closely with our client's in-house teams to implement and further develop their sustainability strategies. Reporting to the Sustainability Director, you will be working on all energy and sustainability operational matters within real estate management including sustainable material use and design.
Key areas of responsibility
* Developing and implementing strategies and guidelines to reduce mains water consumption, increase energy efficiency in their buildings and across the supply chain, including options for their customers.
* Assisting the Sustainability team to incorporate sustainability into all packaging including weight, material, reduce volume of packaging and recyclability.
* Developing guidelines for all new builds and refurbishments, including sustainable materials considerations in design.
* Developing plans to reduce the organisations overall energy and water consumption, as well as identifying ways to reduce energy and carbon emissions.
The successful individual will also have:
* Environmental/sustainability related degree or an appropriate qualification.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in an environmental role.
* Demonstrable experience with proven results in reducing an organisations energy & water consumption, as well as reducing energy and carbon emissions.
* Property, retail or consumer goods industry experience.
* Proven ability as a relationship builder with strong stakeholder management experience.
This is a superb opportunity to join a premium luxury retailer on an interim basis to gain valuable skills and experience. If this role is of interest then please apply now.
Job Ref. BBBH8908