Up to £130,000 + Excellent Benefits
LondonPosted 1 month ago
Acre has been exclusively engaged by a dynamic and technology-focused construction and development business to identify a Global Head of Quality Control. This organisation provides high quality construction solutions to some of the world's most interesting and influential businesses and institutions.
This role would suit someone who is a strategic thinker, possesses excellent business partnering skills and has an excellent reputation within either the construction, technology, aerospace or automotive industries, with a global or European remit.
* Work closely with the Head of Quality Assurance to devise and deliver the Group Quality policy and strategy across the business
* Define the Group Quality Control standards and ensure staff and their supply chain meet those standards
* Ensure the appropriate Quality Control processes and gateways are implemented in all P.Q.Q, tendering and place orders for works with the supply chain
* Agree the Best Practice Project Quality Plan in relation to Quality Control and ensure its consistent implementation on all projects
* Ensure the management systems are adopted by staff and supply chain in appropriate manner to support the delivery of Quality Control on all projects
* Be accountable for holding relevant stakeholders responsible for delivering the Quality policy and strategy in relation to Quality control
* Attend meetings and forums to ensure that best practice is shared across the Group regarding Quality Control
* Experience in a Quality Leadership position, within a large corporate at a senior level
* Knowledge of the construction, technology, engineering, aerospace or automotive sectors
* Global or European remit in a previous position
* Ability to engage and influence at board-level
* Member of a recognised body (IRCA, CQI etc.)
* Experience in implementing change management programmes regarding Quality Control
This is a brand-new position with one of the UK's best-known construction organisations, and an opportunity to affect real change at a global level. If you are interested in a confidential discussion, then please don't hesitate to apply.
Job Ref. BBBH9111