Up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
LondonPosted 4 weeks ago
Acre has been exclusively engaged by a high-profile FTSE 250 property developer and housebuilder with a reputation for innovation and excellence. We have been tasked with identifying a highly motivated and enthusiastic Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Advisor to join the team.
You will take full responsibility for managing project delivery of all high-profile sites across the central London portfolio, all of which are at different stages of planning and construction. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established developer with a fantastic industry reputation.
Key areas of responsibility
* Ensuring all projects in central London are delivered to the highest standards
* Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
* Working closely with the Senior HSE Manager and the regional business unit to ensure the organisation's HSE strategy is implemented successfully
* Bringing new and creative thinking to the business whilst still maintaining exceptional HSE standards
* Communicating positive HSE performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
The successful individual will have
* 3-5 years' practical experience in the construction sector, ideally specialised in commercial or residential development
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Confidence in working with people at all levels of an organisation
* The ability to motivate people to change their behaviour
This is an exceptional opportunity for an innovative and creative health & safety professional to work for a prestigious, FTSE 250 developer. If you feel you have the correct skill set, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Job Ref. BBBH8822