Up to £60,000 + Excellent Benefits
CrawleyPosted 7 months ago
Acre is delighted to be partnered with one of the world's most innovative and dynamic construction businesses to recruit a Health and Safety Manager for the team. This business operates in multiple countries worldwide employing thousands across their construction, development and refurbishment activities.
Working closely with the Business Unit Lead, this position will provide health & safety support on two of the world's largest and busiest airports - Gatwick and Heathrow.
* Supporting the Business Unit Lead in the development and implementation of the company health and safety strategy
* Advising, guiding and coaching personnel with the implementation of the company health & safety policy & management system
* Acting as a source of competent health and safety advice within the company and across allocated projects, providing advice and assistance to the directors, project teams and managers on health and safety matters
* Leading the development and implementation of company-wide initiatives and campaigns
The right individual for this position will ideally have at least 3-5 years' experience across the construction or civil engineering sectors and will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to provide examples of maintaining positive relationships with stakeholders throughout all levels, from operations to senior management.
* Ability to engage and communicate effectively and confidently with multiple stakeholders
* A progressive approach to health & safety
* Aviation experience is desirable
This opportunity presents a fantastic chance for a driven and ambitious candidate to work at two globally-recognised airports, both of which will undergo tremendous transformation over the next decade. If you feel you have the correct attitude and skill set, then please don't hesitate to apply for this Health and Safety Manager role.
Job Ref. BBBH7973