Up to £53,000 + Car
LondonPosted 3 months ago
Acre has been exclusively engaged by one of the UK's best-recognised construction and development businesses. We have been tasked with identifying a highly motivated and enthusiastic Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Advisor to join the team in London.
You will take full responsibility for managing HSE across the organisation's London portfolio which is set to grow significantly within the next five years. Previous experience within the construction sector is essential and experience in M&E or Building Services is highly desirable.
Key areas of responsibility
* Ensuring all construction and development projects in London region are delivered to the highest standards
* Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
* Taking responsibility for the maintenance of the HSE management system and associated documentation
* Working closely with the HSE Director and regional operations team to ensure the organisation's HSE strategy is aligned and implemented successfully
* Bringing new and creative thinking to the business whilst still maintaining exceptional HSE standards
* Communicating positive HSE performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
The successful individual will have
* Considerable experience in the construction or building services sector
* NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
* Excellent knowledge of IT systems
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Confidence in working with people at all levels of an organisation
* The ability to motivate people to change their behaviour
This is an exceptional opportunity for an innovative and creative health & safety professional to work for a prestigious UK construction firm. If you feel you have the correct skill set, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Job Ref. BBBH8427