Up to £65,000 + Car + Bonus
SouthamptonPosted 1 month ago
Acre has been exclusively engaged by a high-profile FTSE 250 infrastructure and construction solutions business with a reputation for innovation and excellence. We have been tasked with identifying a highly motivated and enthusiastic Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager to join the team in Southampton.
You will take full responsibility for managing HSE within a specialist business unit which is set to grow significantly within the next five years. Previous experience in a management and leadership position, and a successful track record in process and business change, is essential.
Key areas of responsibility:
* Ensuring all construction and infrastructure projects in Southern region are delivered to the highest standards
* Coaching and supporting project teams to generate new solutions to common, everyday issues
* Taking responsibility for the management and professional development of one HSE Advisor, with an eye on growing the HSE team in future
* Working closely with the Operations Manager and Director of HSE to ensure the organisation's HSE strategy is aligned and implemented successfully
* Bringing new and creative thinking to the business whilst still maintaining exceptional HSE standards
* Communicating positive HSE performance effectively to both internal and external stakeholders
The successful individual will have:
* Considerable experience in the construction, infrastructure, utilities or telecoms sectors
* Previous management experience in a large organisation
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Confidence in working with people at all levels of an organisation
* The ability to motivate people to change their behaviour
This is an exceptional opportunity for an innovative and creative health & safety professional to work for a prestigious, FTSE 250 construction firm. If you feel you have the correct skill set, then please do not hesitate to apply.
Job Ref. BBBH8425