£Competitive + Benefits
North West LondonPosted 3 months ago
Acre has been engaged on an exclusive basis by a specialist civil engineering, construction and facilities management company to identify a new Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ) Advisor. The role will be home-based, with our client's head office being in North West London. You will be expected to travel nationally, with the majoring of projects bring in London.
The role will sit within the facilities management team with the business also offering construction solutions which means CDM experience is vital to being successful. The projects cover an interesting and diverse range of sectors, including rail, entertainment, retail and public sector buildings. You will also be tasked to maintain positive measures while inspecting and auditing sites in compliance with legal and BS OHSAS 18001 obligations.
To be successful, you will have previous experience in the management of HSEQ across complex multi-site portfolios. Plus have practical working knowledge of HSEQ tools and techniques within Facilities Management
This will include:
* Being aware of the company targets for Health & Safety performance and the strategy to achieve them.
* Understands the contractual arrangements concerning health and safety on the project and assist the project team to work within them.
* Monitoring Health & Safety targets, including the results and closeout of inspections, audits, scores and NCR's
* Being aware of any changes to Health & Safety legislation, or other standards & procedures affecting health & safety, liaise with the H&S team to ensure changes are understood and implemented.
* Having a detailed knowledge of HSE Legislation, Policy and Procedures
* A great knowledge of Health and Safety with activities being undertaken within the business
* To be able to advise employees at all operational levels of the health and safety systems and standards required
* Grad IOSH
* Experience of implementation of health and safety management systems and processes
* A minimum of 2/3 years relevant EHS experience in a similar environment/role
* Must be fluent in English
* Must be willing and able to travel across the UK and to other locations deemed necessary
This is an excellent newly created opportunity for one of the UK's most well-known construction and facilities management businesses. If you're wanting a role with autonomy and development, whilst working for an engaging senior HSEQ team, then please apply today to find out more.
Job Ref. BBBH8674