LondonPosted 4 weeks ago
Acre are pleased to be working with a leading Facilities Management business on an exclusive basis to identify their new Mobilisation & Transportation Business Partner. Collaborating across the senior leadership team you will assist with the execution of the Health Safety and Wellbeing agenda. You will implement a forward-thinking operating system to support the direction of the HSW agenda across employees, supply chain and stakeholders. If you are a great communicator and keen on building effective and robust management systems get in touch.
Candidates should be degree qualified and possess comprehensive knowledge and understanding of safety and risk management. You'll also need to have an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with stakeholders at all levels within the business.
· Experience in the development of safety policies, strategies and management systems & controls that have been successful in improving safety & productivity.
· Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of safety legislation and ISO standards
· Chartered safety practitioner equivalent experience
· Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
· The ability to work autonomously and flexibly
If you are interested in being part of an exciting new team within a leading Facilities' Management business please get in touch.
Job Ref. BBBH8878