Up to €95,000 + Generous Benefits
BelgiumPosted 7 months ago
Acre is looking to speak with senior Quality professionals to work on several exciting European projects, for a highly regarded global construction organisation.
Our client has provided construction solutions to some of the world's most interesting and dynamic organisations and institutions. They are now looking for a Regional Quality Lead to initially oversee the construction of a number of world-leading Hi-Tech Hubs in Western Europe.
The role would suit someone who has excellent knowledge of Quality within the construction industry, as well as experience of managing teams and effectively delivering on large-scale developments.
* Working with members of the delivery teams to ensure that customer requirements are addressed by the management systems or project specific procedures
* Assisting in maintenance of the company management system that should remain compliant with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
* Working with the delivery teams to ensure that all staff are aware of, and have access to the company management systems required to be able to perform to the highest standard
* Ensuring that the business remains compliant with the current legislation and that processes and procedures are updated to ensure compliance
* Producing local / project reports and assist in the collation of monthly department Board Reports for Q&S departments
The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills to engage with clients, external customers, project teams, subcontractors and internal departments. A logical and methodical approach to workloads is a key requirement and you'll be tasked with working in both a stand-alone capacity and as part of an extended team. Having experience in multi-million-pound major projects is critical.
* Experience and understanding of quality issues within a construction environment. Health, Safety & Environmental knowledge is beneficial
* Internal auditor qualifications for ISO9001 (14001 & 18001 are desirable)
* Experience of managing a small team of Quality professionals
* Excellent analytical skills, needed for assessing compliance and identifying improvement objectives
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you feel you have the relevant experience detailed above, plus the passion to work on an exciting European project for one of constructions most innovative and exciting Tier 1 contractors, please don't hesitate to apply today.
Job Ref. BBBH8417