Up to £60,000 + Car + Bonus
LondonPosted 2 months ago
Acre has been engaged by a dynamic and technology-focused construction business to identify a strategic Quality Manager. This organisation has provided high quality construction solutions to some of the world's most interesting and influential businesses and institutions. They are now looking for an experienced Quality Manager to devise an effective strategy and lead a team of professionals across their London portfolio.
The role would suit someone who is a strategic thinker, possesses good man management skills and has an excellent knowledge of Quality within the construction industry.
* Managing and developing a team of Quality professionals through effective coaching, training and supporting professional development
* Managing and monitoring the Continual Improvement Process, including being the central focus for lessons learned exercises, suggestions and feedback
* Implementing and maintaining quality trackers, including samples and benchmark registers
* Instilling a culture of continuous improvement and project management discipline throughout the organisation
* Ensuring that the business management system is implemented to remain compliant with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001
* Ensuring that best practice is promoted, and successful performance is communicated both internally and externally
* Experience and understanding of quality issues within a construction environment. Health, Safety & Environmental knowledge is also beneficial
* Internal auditor qualifications for ISO 9001 (14001 and 18001 are desirable)
* Excellent analytical skills, need for assessing compliance and identifying improvement objectives
* Previous experience of managing a small team of specialists
This position offers a great opportunity to take up a leadership role within a global construction business, with the opportunity to effect real change across sites and drive quality excellence throughout the organisation's impressive portfolio. If you are interested then please don't hesitate to apply.
Job Ref. BBBH8714