Up to £65,000 + generous benefits
ManchesterPosted 4 months ago
Acre is excited to be exclusively partnered with a high-profile global developer to identify a Regional Sustainability Lead. This exciting role will take full responsibility for leading the organisation's sustainability function across all flagship developments in Manchester and Birmingham, with a long-term aim of building out a successful and high-performing sustainability team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a prestigious developer with a renowned global portfolio, and in a position of real leadership and influence.
* Acting as the regional champion for all Environment and Sustainability matters
* Providing overall Environmental and Sustainability leadership across all developments in the North West and West Midlands regions
* Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders including environmental regulators, government agencies, project design and construction teams and facilities management personnel
* Building a team of Sustainability specialists
* Creating and implementing a bespoke Sustainability training and coaching programme
* Monitoring development of in sustainability legislation and industry best practice to ensure continual improvement within the business
* Conducting in-depth analysis of complex project reviews in order to improve overall Sustainability performance
* Significant previous experience in the construction, property, engineering or manufacturing sectors
* A proven ability to influence upwards and drive change within a complex organisation
* Excellent communication and engagement skills
* A proven track record in a management or leadership position
* Masters degree in an environmental or sustainability-related discipline
* Full IEMA membership
* Chartered Environmentalist desirable
* Environmental assessment methodology qualification such as BREEAM Associate, DREAM, CEEQUAL or CfSH
This is a rare opportunity to work for a sector-leading organisation in a Sustainability position of real influence. If you have the gravitas, ambition and experience then please do apply.
Job Ref. BBBH8117