Up to £50,000 + Excellent Benefits
BirminghamPosted 7 months ago
Acre is excited to be partnered with one of the UK's most prestigious construction and development firms to identify an experienced Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (SHEQ) Manager. This business is widely regarded as the best in its sector and frequently works with many high-profile technology and property clients to deliver bespoke construction projects across Europe.
Working closely with the Head of SHEQ, this position will provide safety, health, environment & quality support and leadership across some of the UK's most recognisable commercial developments.
* Ensuring that SHEQ objectives are fully embedded into multiple key projects
* Providing innovative SHEQ communication and solutions to senior representatives of blue-chip clients
* Looking at SHEQ from a holistic perspective in order to achieve excellent levels of engagement across a varied client base
* Developing and maintaining good relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
* Delivering high quality training
* Keeping up to date with and implementing changes according to UK SHEQ standards and legislation
* Previous experience in the construction sector
* Ideally CMIOSH status, GradIOSH as a minimum
* Strong understanding of management systems, in particular ISO14001 and ISO9001
* NEBOSH / NCRQ Diploma
* Excellent presentation skills
* Excellent communication and engagement skills
* A positive and progressive attitude towards SHEQ
This opportunity presents a fantastic chance for a driven and ambitious candidate to work for one of the UK's premier construction firms with an excellent reputation. Vacancies within this business are rare so if you are interested then please do apply.
Job Ref. BBBH7981