SFC have already demonstrated strong market demand through its own informal, accreditation and validation schemes to demonstrate conformity with the GLEC Framework. SFC now wishes to leverage its experience and market position to further develop its existing accreditation and validation schemes into an industry-leading Conformity Assessment Scheme (CAS) against the forthcoming ISO 14083 standard.
SFC is looking to appoint a Program Manager to coordinate the development process and manage the resulting Conformity Assessment Scheme.
The role: Program Manager
As a program manager with SFC, you'll be working alongside a young, enthusiastic team and external contractors dedicated to building a more sustainable future.
You'll work directly with multi-national companies in a role that has global impact.
You'll be able to make a tangible difference, bringing market-led change to an exciting industry.
- You will coordinate the development of SFC's validation and verification scheme to create an industry-leading Conformity Assessment Scheme (CAS) against the ISO 14083 standard.
- You will develop scheme budgets and business plan
- You will engage relevant stakeholders to generate interest and stimulate widespread adoption.
- You will manage the recruitment, contracting, and training of your technical support, both in-house and externally.
- You will oversee the management of the scheme, ensuring its long-term adoption and long-lasting impact!
Skills & Experience
- Experience in developing/managing similar Conformity Assessment Schemes to allow ownership over a verification and validation process.
- Understanding of external contracting and how to manage quality assurance schemes
- Detail-oriented but also with an eye on the big picture; the role is dynamic, incorporating both technical and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively between senior stakeholders, leading multi-nationals, and SFC's enthusiastic team
- Fluency in both spoken and written English, allowing effective engagement with SFC's global market.
This role is focused on making a tangible difference, bringing increased transparency to an area of the economy which intersects with climate change. It provides the opportunity to coordinate the development of a high-profile, conformity assessment scheme covering logistics GHG emission calculation and reporting. Thus, it provides an opportunity to have a tangible, global impact.
Acre is supporting SFC in the hiring process for this position. If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Declan Murphy, research consultant at Acre directly via email at: email@example.com