|Salary||€Competitive + Benefits|
Are you an ambitious and commercially minded professional looking to take the next step into a leading player specialising in rooftop solar PV?
This is a chance for you to make a difference in the Environment and Climate Change!
HomeSun has a long history in sustainable energy solutions and inventing wholly new market segments. From a stronghold position in the market of households' solar panels, they continue their success story now building a new solar photovoltaic (PV) business-to-business proposition focused on commercial properties to make their roofs shine and produce renewable energy.
They are looking for an exceptional professional with a background in engineering focussing on renewable technology, further expanding HomeSun's position in the French market. You will work with HomeSun's existing clients, develop new business opportunities, engage local stakeholders, and take on additional team members as required.
Does this position sound like you can bring in all your expertise about property markets and make a change towards climate change?
To access new opportunities and develop the market, HomeSun is looking for a Lead Project Manager focussing on the French market.
How you will engage:
The HomeSun Lead Project Manager in France will ensure that HomeSun's solar systems are built to all requirements and in line with health and safety standards.
In liaison with the Country Manager and the Director of Delivery, you will oversee the award of contracts to relevant parties, ensuring that all POs and instructions are correctly issued.
- You will be accountable for the delivery of company-supplied equipment to the site. Therefore, you coordinate the sequence of works with all contractors and interface with the Client on all site matters
- It is your responsibility to ensure that projects are delivered by the company site operations manual, including budget and weekly reports with the country manager and director of delivery
- Managing the grid connection and all communications with the network operator
- Coordinating site inspections by HomeSun and undertaking periodic site visits to conduct Health & Safety and quality audits of projects to assure that the HomeSun safety and quality plans are being followed
- You will coordinate the closure of site audit findings. Where required, you will host building inspection visits ensuring all requirements are met
- Ensuring that all commissioning and testing are completed correctly and that all relevant documents are provided to the Document Manager in the correct format which has been quality checked by yourself
- Managing project budgets, which include invoicing, approvals and providing updates via the HomeSun project accounting system
How you can shine:
- You have a technical background, preferably in engineering and or business engineering in an energy-related discipline such as electrical engineering, industrial design, renewable technology
- To be successful in your role, you have accredited qualifications in Safety Management, Quality Management, and Project Management
- You are familiar with the latest inverter, solar module, and system technology
- You have a demonstrated understanding of invoice and payment management processes to accurately manage project financial performance, which includes the understanding of how to apply ISO9001 to a construction process
- You are competent in compiling H&S Files and O&M Manuals
- Eligible to work and live in Germany with fluency in French and English
What you get:
- At HomeSun, you will revolutionise commercial and industrial rooftops for the benefit of the asset owners, investors, and tenants
- For your efforts, you will receive a competitive salary
- Great team - a chance to join a group of entrepreneurs with energy and ambition to reduce GHG emissions
- You have a positive impact and contribute to saving the planet.
Does this chance to leverage your expertise in property markets and passion for climate change and electrification speak to you? Please apply directly or get in touch with Stephanie Kusemann to discuss the role in more detail at firstname.lastname@example.org.