2021 Forestry & Agriculture Investment Summit: How Do Corporate Investments Impact Forestry & Biodiversity | Acre Panel
18 May 2021
00:00 AM to 00:00 AM
Acre’s Director of Sustainable & Impact Investing, Ian Povey-Hall, will lead a panel with Nabil Fawaz, Edit Kiss and Rachael Nutter to discuss the impact of corporate investments on forestry and biodiversity at the Forestry & Agriculture Investment Summit.
They'll explore the aims of large corporates when selecting investments, the long-term impacts of extensive corporate entry into this asset class, direct vs. pooled corporate investments and more.
What is the Forestry & Agriculture Investment Summit?
The Forestry and Agriculture Investment Summit will cover all aspects of these asset classes and their role in:
- shaping climate change
- greening up portfolios
- geographical differences and expected carbon and financial returns
- corporate moves into forestry as a way to reduce their carbon footprints
- impact investing and what KPI’s to use
- block chain models for investors
- latest trends in regenerative agriculture
- latest disruptive technologies
- ownership models and investment structures
- blended finance
- managing risks and long term returns
- new methods and practices that are set to revolutionise these segments
Click here to learn more or to sign up: https://www.ce-em.co/register