Are you a communications specialist looking for the opportunity to join a well-established and purpose-leading private-equity investor?
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a leading private equity firm dedicated to energy transition and innovation.
With €5 billion in assets under management, our client supports long-term partnerships with entrepreneurs through its four core businesses: renewable energy, sustainable cities, deep tech venture capital and co-investment.
As backers of sustainable entrepreneurship, ESG has always been at the heart of their strategy. Being a long-standing signatory of the PRI principles and having just launched two Article 9 funds in 2022, the firm is looking to hire an experienced Communications Manager to support the definition and implementation of the firm's communication strategy and policy.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Communications Manager will have high visibility within the organisation, requiring regular interaction with all internal departments and external stakeholders such as journalists, press, contractors, and customers.
Develop the communication strategy holistically at a firm level and for each area of the business
- Define strategy and goals in collaboration with the CEO and other Partners heading each area of the business.
- Develop roadmaps and different means to be implemented.
- KPI setting and strategy monitoring.
- Budget management.
Develop and promote the firm's brand while overseeing the external communication strategy
- Community management: define topics to broadcast on social networks (content creation, management of the editorial line and calendar, and implementation of KPIs, etc.)
- Create press releases and articles for new investments while defining the publication strategy, i.e., Videos, interviews, podcasts, etc.)
- Propose and organise events and activities to promote the firm's brand, i.e., sponsorship, annual events, fundraising activities, thematic breakfasts, conferences, etc.
- Identify essential events in the community to ensure the firm's continuous presence in the sector, while overseeing the registration and other logistics aspects in coordination with the relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor the website to improve its recognition and dynamism.
Develop and manage internal communication channels and activities
- Monitor the firm's blog.
- Organise Internal events.
Management of the corporate identity
- Further development of the brand guidelines.
- Manage press reviews and subscriptions.
- Monitor and identify new trends, communication tools, and best practices.
- Budget monitoring of the communication plan in relation to the accounting department.
- Coordinate the distribution of end-of-year gifts to customers.
- Oversee the work related to the firm's Charity Foundation.
- You have over five years of experience in relevant roles linked to communications, public relations, or corporate affairs.
- University degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Affairs, or any other related field.
- Experience in event planning and management.
- Strong knowledge of the use of Word Press, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), graphic design software (Canva, Photoshop, etc.), the latest platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Medium, etc.), and DTP software (Adobe InDesign or Microsoft Publisher).
- Leadership qualities to drive strategy, remain agile and establish personal credibility.
- Ability to work autonomously, systematically, thoroughly, and proactively.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to multitask, prioritise tasks, and manage short deadlines while maintaining high standards of work.
- Excellent writing and synthesis skills.
- A sound understanding of the financial ecosystem is advantageous but not a must.
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken, is required; additional language skills would be advantageous.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to shape and realise the communication strategy of a leading private equity firm with ambitions, goals and a serious commitment to mobilise capital towards sustainable and innovative solutions.
If you have the skills and experience required to add value to a high-performing team, please use the link below to apply with your CV. For more information, please get in touch with Julene Aedo via email@example.com.