Acre is delighted to be working in partnership with Impactt to recruit a Principal Consultant. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced consultant to work with an organisation helping to bridge the gap and deliver real change on the ground for workers and businesses, with a change-focused, innovative and practical approach.
Impactt is an award-winning consultancy specialising in ethical trade, human rights, labour standards and international development. Their work enables organisations to improve working conditions and livelihoods across global supply chains in a way that brings clear business benefits to both ends of the chain.
- Delivering Impactt's work in the areas of assessments and investigations, remediation and/or training with a variety of clients, sectors and geographies
- Overseeing complex projects and ensure that essential support to projects is provided, working with UK Project team members to achieve success.
- Proactively leading, managing and growing a number of complex and large clients/accounts and sourcing new business opportunities
- Managing and leading project team members to develop, win and deliver client work
In this role you will have the opportunity to carry out advanced field work in the UK and internationally and deliver audits, training and remediation plans independently.
- Significant experience of delivering work across the ethical trade or sustainability sectors at a senior level
- Able to effectively lead a team through coaching, motivation and performance management
- Commercially minded, comfortable with business development including proposal writing and client meetings
- Understanding of relevant policy and legislation including labour law, ILO conventions, and international legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness and ability to travel to other regions up to 30% of your time
In this role you will form part of the operations management team and be a key account holder for a number of clients and lead strategic projects. You will support on organising the team's work and provide senior support on international projects. You will also play an active role in leading and supporting business development activities.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply below.