Acre is proud to be exclusively retained by a leading playerin the field of innovative energy solutions, offering transformer substations, energy storage systems, charging stations for electric vehicles and a large portfolio of other products. Our client takes on a central role and is a connecting partner in the electricity grid. With its broad range of in-house developed products and vast experience as systems integrator this company is dedicated to build the electricity grid of the future: reliable, sustainable and innovative.
The EV charging solutions business is growing at rapid pace throughout Europe. Germany plays a leading role in the strategy for this player. To further accelerate this growth, our client has retained Acre and aims to fill this newly created role as a key position in the region.
The new Sales Manager will join their regional team and oversee the region of Eastern Germany. This important role acts both as a Key Account Manager for large clients and isalso responsible for identifying and building new B2B customer relationships while developing large, complex project assignments. You will also have responsibility in determining your own business development, sales strategy and strategic plan.
For this challenging role, responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and expanding the network of existing customers and establishing new relationships with clients and resellers
- Regularly visit international trade fairs and events
- Negotiating and coordinating client and distributor wishes while developing a collaborative solution in internal resources
- Analysingthe product range, market areas and developments and creating an advisory action plan
- Advising commercial management while taking business impacts into account for both the short and long term
- Contribute to further professionalisation and brand image of our client
This a great time to join a rapidly growing organisation in a newly developed market segment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BA / MA degree in business or related commercial education
- Good understanding of technical sales
- Success in indirect sales via resellers
- Experience in successful new business generation
- Demonstrable working experience in a similar role
- Fluency in German and excellent knowledge of English
- Flexibility and a willingness to travel up to 70% of the time
- A proactive, positive and solution-driven character