|Salary||£Competitive + Benefits|
Acre is excited to be supporting one of the UK's leading sustainability services providers. The organisation has quickly risen to be one of the UK's leading boutique sustainability firms, resulting in the immediate requirement for a brand-new Senior Sustainability Analyst to join the team.
The organisation is looking for a confident and capable analyst with a hunger to assist the industry leading team to deliver and develop sustainability reports to prestigious clients throughout the UK.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Analysing and reporting energy and carbon data regularly
- Understanding of corporate sustainability reporting
- Delivering sustainability strategy services
- Collaborating with team members
- Mentoring Interns and Junior Analyst
We are looking for candidates who align with the company values and demand high level of quality from themselves. This includes being purpose driven, a great communicator, flexible, commercially minded and great at building relationships.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 1 years' experience in sustainability reporting
- Excellent data analysis skills
- The ability to deal under pressure
- Self-motivated and committed to personal growth
- A high level of attention to detail
This is an exciting time to join a company experiencing rapid growth, with the opportunity to hone both commercial and technical acumen and impact the global carbon movement.