Use Vimeo platform?
Type "Yes" for Vimeo.
Type "No" for YouTube.
Due to organic growth across Acre, we are seeking a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) recruitment team. Based in London, we are a collegiate team of experienced recruitment consultants spanning the entire health, safety and sustainability value chain, from boardroom to field.
You'll be given the chance to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging work environment at the forefront of recruitment and talent development in purpose-driven markets.
You'll be joining a company who offer flexibility, trust and investment not only in the future of your career, but in your wellbeing as a whole. We offer market leading benefits and remuneration options to all of our staff.
You'll share in our aim to drive a safe, sustainable future by fostering a positive impact on our staff, customers, local communities and the world as a whole.
A values-driven business that puts impact on the same pedestal as profit.
- JACK MULLOY, SENIOR CONSULTANT, 4 YEARS AT ACRE
Running Strategic Searches
• You’ll engage with clients about their recruitment needs, crafting proposals and pitching Acre’s Search offering and value proposition
• You’ll lead on every aspect of your recruitment processes, from advertisement to interview consultation and offer management
Developing Your Sales Pipeline
• You’ll build relationships to become a trusted advisor, while identifying opportunities for the application of Acre’s other services
• You'll engage with current and prospective new clients to grow and develop your sales pipeline on a continual basis
Building Your Brand
• You'll have the opportunity to build your personal brand, organise events within your space and position yourself as a thought leader within your market
• You'll network with our market-leading network of health, safety and sustainability professionals on an ongoing basis
Future-Proofing Your Career
• We take a long-term approach to supporting our team's future career paths - be that during your time at Acre or beyond which is why we'll help train and develop your skills at every stage
• We are driven by our people, our products and our perception. It is our hope that the experience you gain at Acre will help you to carry our values forward wherever your career takes you
If you're interested in learning more about this role, please fill out the form below to download a copy of our Senior Recruitment Consultant Candidate Information Pack.
If you have any questions, please contact Jonathan Goldsmith at Jonathan.Goldsmith@acre.com.