Use Vimeo platform?
Type "Yes" for Vimeo.
Type "No" for YouTube.
Due to organic growth across Acre, we are seeking a Senior Research Consultant to join our Research Team. Based in London, we are a collegiate team of experienced researchers spanning the entire sustainability value chain, fromboard room to field. This role will have a material impact on the evolution of the business and the quality of Acre’s service offering.
You'll work with our Head of Research & Project Delivery to support on search assignments and business intelligence projects. You will also aid in the continued development and
management our Research Team as a whole.
You'll be given the chance to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging work environment at the forefront of recruitment and talent development in purpose-driven markets.
You'll be joining a company who offer flexibility, trust and investment not only in the future of your career, but in your wellbeing as a whole. We offer market leading benefits and remuneration options to all of our staff.
You'll share in our aim to drive a safe, sustainable future by fostering a positive impact on our staff, customers, local communities and the world as a whole.
A values-driven business that puts impact on the same pedestal as profit.
- JACK MULLOY, SENIOR CONSULTANT, 4 YEARS AT ACRE
• You’ll engage with clients about their recruitment needs, crafting proposals and pitching Acre’s Search offering and value proposition.
• You’ll build relationships to become a trusted advisor, while identifying opportunities for the application of Acre’s other services.
Competency assessment & development
• Acre will train you to analyse and deliver competency-based feedback using our proprietary competency assessment platform; Acre Frameworks
• As such you will deliver competency-based feedback to help clients deliver effective interviews and make informed hiring decisions
• You will engage clients and lead on search strategy, candidate identification and acquisition for executive level positions, working closely with Acre’s consultants and our clients.
• You will deliver and lead on a range of market research and business intelligence projects; sometimes on behalf of our clients and sometimes to support Acre’s growth plans.
Future-proofing your career
• We take a long-term approach to supporting our team's future career paths - be that during your time at Acre or beyond which is why we are committed to training and developing you at every stage.
• We are driven by our people, our products and our perception. It is our hope that the experience you gain at Acre will help you to carry our values forward wherever your career takes you.
If you're interested in learning more about this role, please fill out the form below to download a copy of our Senior Research Consultant Candidate Information Pack.
If you have any questions, please contact Chloë Hunt at email@example.com.